1. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree to all terms and conditions stated herein. If you do not agree to these, do not use this site.
2. You may not reproduce any material on your website, blog, social network, or any other online resource.
3. By entering this site, you are responsible for compliance with any and all applicable local laws.
4. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that your use is at your own risk and that none of the parties involved in creating, producing or delivering this site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, or any other losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including legal fees, expert fees, or other disbursements) which may arise, directly or indirectly, through the access to, use of, or browsing of this site or through your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this site, including but not limited to anything caused by any viruses, bugs, human action or inaction or any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections.
5. Although the specifications, features, illustrations, and other information contained in this site are based upon up-to-date information, and while Moralia Inc. makes all reasonable efforts to insure that all material on this site is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and Moralia Inc. makes no warranties or representations to its accuracy. This site, and all information and materials contained herein, is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
6. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that any communication or material you transmit to this site or Moralia Inc. in any manner and for any reason, will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that any ideas, concepts, techniques, procedures, methods, designs, plans or other materials you transmit to Moralia Inc. may be used by Moralia Inc. anywhere, anytime and for any reason whatsoever.
7. By entering this site you acknowledge that any name, logo or trademark may not be used by you without prior written approval. Your unauthorized use of these materials may subject you to penalty or damages, including but not limited to those related to violation of trademarks, copyrights, privacy and publicity rights.
8. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Moralia Inc. prior written consent.
9. Although this site may be linked to other sites, Moralia Inc. is not directly, or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with the linked site, unless specifically stated therein. By entering this site you acknowledge that Moralia Inc. has not reviewed all the sites linked to this site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
10. As noted above, unless otherwise stated herein, all dealers operate as independent showrooms and business entities. Moralia Inc. is not liable for agreements, contracts, either verbal or written entered into by its dealers and their clients.
11. Moralia Inc. reserves the right to revise this Legal Information at any time and for any reason and reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, to any of the information contained in this site including but not limited to product colours, specifications, accessories, models, materials or other product or design features. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by any such revisions.
12. Though we make a reasonable effort to maintain the resources of this website, they will, from time to time, become out of date, be incorrect, erroneous or otherwise inappropriate. We suggest periodically visiting this page of the site to review these terms and conditions.